CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) has two papers - General Studies and General Ability Test. CSAT was first time conducted in 2011.
|General Studies for Civil Services Preliminary Examination Paper
Price: Rs.818 only!
CSAT General Studies Paper 1 Syllabus
CSAT Paper I: 200 Marks; Duration: Two Hours; Number of Questions: 100
- Current Affairs: Events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change (no subject specialization required)
- General Science
CSAT Paper I Analysis
|History and Culture||13||20||15|
|Environment & Bio-diversity||22||23||22|
|Science & Technology||19||9||13|
CSAT General Ability Test Paper 2 Syllabus
CSAT Paper II: 200 Marks; Duration: Two Hours; Number of Questions: 80
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level. (will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation)
CSAT Paper II Analysis
|General Mental Ability||15||16||12|
|Decision Making & Problem Solving||6||7||6|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||10||14||12|
|English Language Comprehension Skills||9||8||8|