SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam
SSC MTS 2014 Recruitment Exam
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts the Multi-Tasking Staffs (MTS) Exam every year for recruitment of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mali.
- Notification Date: 16 November, 2013
- Last Date to Apply: 13 December, 2013
- Exam Date: 16 & 23 February, 2014
- Age Eligibility: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Academic Eligibility: Minimum Matriculation (i.e. Class-X pass or equivalent).
The selection process for the SSC MTS Non-Technical Staff consists of a Written Exam that has two papers - Paper-I & Paper-II. Paper-I is of 150 marks and & Paper-II is of 50 marks. Paper-II is of qualifying nature only. Merit list is decided based on marks obtained in Paper-I only.