Welcome to UPSCsyllabus.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the many constitutional body in India. It conducts competitive examinations and interviews for recruitment of civil services, defence services and posts under the Union Government or Central Government.
Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery. Career in civil services offers prestigious opportunities and responsibilities. India's best minds strive for entry into the All India Civil Services as IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IFS (Indian Forest Service) and IPS (Indian Police Service) officers.
- Civil Services Main Exam 2018 GS Paper - 2
- Civil Services Main Exam 2018 GS Paper - 1
- Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2016 Cutoff
- UPSC CDS 2016 Cutoff
- UPSC CDS 2015 Cutoff
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2017 Cutoff
- NDA/NA (1) 2018 General English Questions
- NDA/NA (1) 2018 General Knowledge Questions