Welcome to UPSCsyllabus.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the many constitutional body in India. It conducts competitive examinations and interviews for recruitment of civil services, defence services and posts under the Union Government or Central Government.
Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery. Career in civil services offers prestigious opportunities and responsibilities. India's best minds strive for entry into the All India Civil Services as IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IFS (Indian Forest Service) and IPS (Indian Police Service) officers.
- NDA/NA (1) 2018 General English Questions
- NDA/NA (1) 2018 General Knowledge Questions
- UPSC Exam Dates 2019-20
- Indian Economic Service Exam Cutoff
- IES Indian Economics Syllabus
- IES General Economics III Syllabus
- IES General Economics II Syllabus
- ISS/IES General English and General Studies Syllabus
- IES General Economics I Syllabus
- IES - Indian Economic Service