Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the many constitutional body in India. It is authorized to conduct competitive examinations and interviews for recruitment of civil services, defence services and posts under the Union Government or Central Government.
Indian Civil Service serves as the backbone of Indian administrative machinery. Career in civil services offers prestigious opportunities and responsibilities. India's best minds strive for entry into the All India Civil Services as IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IFS (Indian Forest Service) and IPS (Indian Police Service) officers.
UPSC Exams Information & Syllabus
- Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- National Defence Acadamy & Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination
- Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination
- Indian Economic/Statistical Service Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces Examination
- Indian Police Services Examination
- Section Officers and Stenographer Exam