Two optional subjects have to be selected from the following subjects. Total number of questions in the question papers of optional subjects are eight. All questions carry equal marks.
Each paper is divided into two parts - Part A and Part B, each part containing four questions. Out of eight questions, five questions are to be attempted. One question in each part is compulsory.
You are required to answer three more questions out of the remaining six questions, taking at least one question from each part. In this way, at least two questions are attempted from each part i.e. one compulsory question plus one more.
You are not be allowed to take the following combination of subjects:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Not more than one of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering