The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification of Combined Medical Services Exam 2017. You can apply latest by 19 May, 2017. You will be issued an e-admit card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
Total posts: 710
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway: 450
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 2
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16
Age limit: Your age should be up to 32 years.
Application fee: An application fee of Rs 200 needs to be paid by you as registration fee. Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
The UPSC CMS exam is scheduled to be held on 13 August, 2017.
The exams will be conducted at Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizwal, Imphal,Portblair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvanathapuram, Lucknow, Dehradun, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwad, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur And Vishakhapatnam.