1. Gita is prettier than Sita but not as pretty as Rita. Then,
2. Examine the following statements:
Who scored the highest?
3. Given that
Then, the uncle of D is
4. Only six roads A, B, C, P, Q, and R connect a military camp to the rest of the country. Only one out of A, P and R is open at any one time. If B is closed so is Q. Only one of A and B is open during storms. P is closed during floods. In this context, which one is the following statements is correct?
5. In five flats, one above the other, live five professionals. The professor has to go up to meet his IAS officer friend. The doctor is equally friendly to all, and has to go up as frequently as go down. The engineer has to go up to meet his MLA friend above whose flat lives the professor’s friend. From the ground floor to the top floor, in which order do the five professionals live?
6. Three persons A, B and C wore shirts of black, blue and orange colours (not, necessarily in that order) and pants of green, yellow and orange colours (not necessarily in that order). No person wore shirt and pants of the same colour. Further, it is given that
What were the colours of the pants and shirt worn by C, respectively?
7. Mr. Kumar drives to work at an average speed of 48 km per hour. The time taken to cover the first 60% of the distance is 10 minutes more than the time taken to cover the remaining distance. How far is his office?
8. Two glasses of equal volume are respectively half and three-fourths filled with milk. They are then filled to the brim by adding water. Their contents are then poured into another vessel. What will be the ratio of milk to water in this vessel?