The Union Public Service Commission conducted the Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) exam on 10 January, 2016.
There are twenty questions in the paper. All the questions are compulsory. Answers to questions number 1 to 10 should be in 150 words (10 marks), whereas answers to questions number 11 to 20 should be in 250 words (15 marks).
The UPSC conducted the NDA & NA (II) 2017 Exam on 10 September 2017. The exam consisted of two papers - Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). The GAT consisted of 150 Questions and included two sections - English and General Knowledge.
The exam was conducted on 22 April, 2018.
51. Which one of the following statements is correct?
Directions: Each item in this section consists of a sentence with an underlined word/words followed by four words. Select the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word/words and mark your response on your Answer Sheet accordingly.
1. Which one among the following was not an outcome of the fifth BRICS summit held in Durban in South Africa in March 2013?
1. "The Draft Constitution as framed only provides a machinery for the government of the country. It is not a contrivance to install any particular party in power as has been done in some countries. Who should be in power is left to be determined by the people, as it must be, if the system is to satisfy the test of democracy." The above passage from Constituent Assembly debates is attributed to
Directions: The following seven (7) items consist of two statements, statement I and statement II. You are to examine these two statements carefully and select the answers to these items using the code given below:
1. Why was Kaushik Basu, the ex-economic advisor to the Prime Minister of India, in news recently?
He was appointed as
1. A devastating cloud burst swept over on August 2010. Which one of the following statements with regard to Cloud Burst is not correct?
1. Plants contain a variety of sterols like stigmasterol, ergosterol, sitosterol etc., Which very closely resemble cholesterol. These plant sterols are referred as:
1. Which one of the following elements is used as a timekeeper in atomic clocks?
Directions: (Q. Nos. 1-10) Each item in this section consists of a sentence with an underlined word/words followed by four words. Select the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word/words and mark your response in your answer sheet accordingly.
1. Consider the following statements about the National Cyber Security Policy, approved by the union Cabinet in May 2013:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
There are 120 objective multiple-choice questions in the paper. The exam was conducted on 19 January, 2020.
Page 2 of 3