1. Why was Kaushik Basu, the ex-economic advisor to the Prime Minister of India, in news recently?
He was appointed as
1. A devastating cloud burst swept over on August 2010. Which one of the following statements with regard to Cloud Burst is not correct?
1. Plants contain a variety of sterols like stigmasterol, ergosterol, sitosterol etc., Which very closely resemble cholesterol. These plant sterols are referred as:
1. Which one of the following elements is used as a timekeeper in atomic clocks?
Directions: (Q. Nos. 1-10) Each item in this section consists of a sentence with an underlined word/words followed by four words. Select the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word/words and mark your response in your answer sheet accordingly.
1. Consider the following statements about the National Cyber Security Policy, approved by the union Cabinet in May 2013:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
There are 120 objective multiple-choice questions in the paper. The exam was conducted on 19 January, 2020.
Decision making questions describe a situation followed by four possible responses. You have to indicate most appropriate response. There is no penalty of wrong answers, so you must attempt all these questions. These questions are part of CSAT Paper 2.
Page 3 of 3